Feed your family for less with our healthy, delicious and budget-friendly recipes. Our FREE 8-page recipe special is packed with inspiring meal ideas the whole family will love.
From a hearty spaghetti bolognese to a flavour-packed Thai green curry, we’ve got recipes for every taste. With dishes this good, nobody will even guess they’re Slimming World-friendly.
And the best bit? Each of these family favourites costs less than £1.25 per serving1. So you can enjoy peace of mind that you’re providing your loved ones with nutritious, satisfying meals – without breaking the bank.
1Based on average UK retail prices.
2 serves of your 5-a-day
Each serving of our Thai green curry with rice provides 2 of your 5-a-day.
Ready in just 30 minutes
Our fast and fragrant Thai green curry is super-simple to make and ready in just 30 minutes – perfect for busy weeknights.
Under 500 calories
This satisfying dish is also low in calories, with each serving coming in at under 500. So you can enjoy your favourite takeaways without any of the guilt.
Our Thai green curry is completely Free, making it a fantastic choice if you’re following the Food Optimising plan.
1 onion, finely chopped
2 tsp Thai green curry paste
1 red pepper, finely sliced
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
200g green beans, trimmed and cut into short lengths
400ml reduced-fat coconut milk
2 tbsp fish sauce
Juice of ½ a lime
2 tsp light brown soft sugar
1 small green chilli, finely sliced ( Optional)
200g frozen edamame beans, thawed
Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish (optional)
1. Put a frying pan over a medium heat and dry-fry the onion with the curry paste for 2 minutes until the onion is starting to soften. Add the pepper, garlic and chicken and fry for a further 2 minutes until the chicken is starting to brown.
2. Add the green beans, coconut milk, fish sauce, lime juice and sugar to the pan and bring to the boil. Simmer for 3 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
3. Stir in the chilli (if using) and edamame beans and heat through for 1 minute. Garnish with coriander leaves, if you like, then serve with rice and naan breads, if you like.
Looking for some inspiration for your next shop? Why not try our 5for£25 challenge?
We’ve put together 5 recipes for delicious, filling family meals – all for under £5 per person!
Not only are they healthy and low-calorie, but they’ll also help you to slim down and reach your weight-loss goals.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your FREE copy of our 8-page recipe special today and try out these healthy family favourites:
1. Curried chicken with rice and peas
2. Vegetable lasagne
3. Sausage and bean casserole
4. Chicken fajitas
5. Beef and tomato pasta bake